- Real honey will crystallize, it is a natural phenomenon.
- Not for infants under 12 months old.
- Ants are attracted to sweet stuff, honey included.
- Honey need not be refrigerated.
- Honey should last for a long time if capped tighly and water does not enter the bottle.
- Real honey can be thick or thin. Its viscosity is dependent on source of nectar, temperature and environmental.
- Each batch of ntaural honey should be different in colour tone, taste and viscosity. Just like natural fruits, without human interference, every batch of fruits produces dissimilar characteristics.
- Honey colour ranges from light yellow to dark brown.